Minute of Consent Orders (Financial – advanced)
Legal proceedings following the breakdown of a relationship can sometimes be expensive and stressful with extensive paperwork required, especially when complex financial structures are involved. But they don't have to be.
If you and your ex have reached an agreement about your financial arrangements and are looking for financial consent order example templates to finalise the agreement yourselves, without engaging a family lawyer, let us help.
This financial Consent Orders example template is for more complex financial structures involving multiple real estate properties, companies and / or trusts.
Once completed and signed, the financial Consent Orders example template (Minute of Consent Orders (Financial - advanced)) should be filed with the Family Court of Australia or Family Court of Western Australia within 12 months of a divorce or two years since the end of a de facto relationship.
CHECKLIST: Do You Need the Financial Consent Orders Example (Minute of Consent Orders (Financial – advanced) Template?
This downloadable form will benefit you if all of the following apply to your circumstances:
- You are going through divorce or separation
- There are assets that need to be divided
- You have complex financial structures involving multiple real estate properties, companies and/or trusts
- You have reached an agreement regarding the distribution of your assets including property, shares and other assets (this does not include superannuation)
- You wish to save on legal fees
- You wish to formalise and make legally binding the agreement on the settlement of your property and assets
- You wish to formalise the agreement yourself, without engaging a family lawyer
- You will file the forms with the Family Court within two years from the end of a de facto relationship or within 12 months of divorce
If you have answered yes to all of the above, this template is for you!