Minute of Consent Orders (Parenting)
Legal proceedings following the breakdown of a relationship can sometimes be bitter, drawn out and costly, especially when children are involved. But they don’t have to be.
If you have reached an agreement about parental responsibility for the care of children and are looking for a do-it-yourself Parenting Consent Order example template to finalise your agreement, let us help.
The Minute of Consent Orders (Parenting) template is a parenting Consent Orders example that can be downloaded instantly. It contains placeholders and notes to help guide you in filling out the form to suit your situation.
CHECKLIST: Do you need the Parenting Consent Orders (Minute of Consent Orders (Parenting)) Template?
This parenting consent orders template will assist you if:
- You are going through divorce or separation
- Children are involved in the marriage / relationship
- You have agreed to a parenting arrangement for custody arrangements and/or parental responsibility
- You wish to formalise your parenting agreement and make it legally binding
- You wish to formalise your parenting agreement yourself, without engaging a family lawyer
If you have answered yes to all of the above, this template is for you!